Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is provided by SL Enterprises EOOD, , with registered address at Opalchenska str. 46-48, fl. 7 | Sofia 1303 | Bulgaria and is subject to the following terms and conditions of service (“Terms and Conditions”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
In addition, if you enrol in the Ad Serving Program you will also become subject to the terms and conditions of the Ad Serving Program Terms of Service between you and SL Enterprises EOOD (“Ad Serving Program Terms of Service”) as well as the SL Enterprises EOOD Policies and Procedures (“Policies and Procedures”).
In the event that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the Ad Serving Program Terms of Service, the Ad Serving Program Terms of Service will prevail.
If you are a client that wishes to have its product and/or services’ advertisements published on the SL Enterprises EOOD platform you must also become subject to the Affiliate Program terms of service (“Affiliate Program”).
If, conversely you wish to publish advertising from Advertisers and third party affiliated vendors you will also be subject, upon their
approval, to the Publisher Service Agreement (the “Publisher Services
In the event that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the
Affiliate Program, the Affiliate Program Terms of Service will prevail.
1. Your use of the Site constitutes express acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. “You” or “Your” means you as an individual or any entity identified during registration that you submitted and/or any entity, agency, network or other third party that you have granted access to your account, all of who will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. You must be 18 years of age to use this Site, and you must have capacity to enter into legally binding contracts. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use this Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
4. By visiting or registering with this Site you will be exposed or have access to advertising materials provided by our Affiliates. Affiliates are responsible for providing advertising and content to the SL Enterprises EOOD Site. You acknowledge and agree that SL Enterprises EOOD is not responsible for any third-party products/services published on the Site or as part of the Ad Serving Program.SL Enterprises EOOD reserves the right, but will have no responsibility, to edit, modify, refuse to post or remove any disclaimed content, in whole or in part, that SL Enterprises EOODs, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems is objectionable, erroneous, illegal, fraudulent or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
6. You may be required to register with SL Enterprises EOOD in order to access certain areas of the SL Enterprises EOOD Site, for example, to purchase products or services or to make a payment to your SL Enterprises EOOD account through the Site or your Profile Page. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. SL Enterprises EOOD reserves the right to block any inappropriate Username, which may come to our attention after registration. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the SL Enterprises EOOD Site, and you agree not to transfer, lend sell or otherwise dispose of your password or user name, or transfer your use of or access to the SL Enterprises EOOD Site, to any third party without the prior written consent from SL Enterprises EOOD You are fully responsible for all Transactions (including any information transmitted in connection with any Transactions) and other interactions with the SL Enterprises EOOD Site that occur in connection with your Username. In particular, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring all actions by yourself in respect of Transactions are legally compliant. You agree to immediately notify SL Enterprises EOOD of any unauthorised use of your password or Username or any other breach of security related to your account, your Username or the SL Enterprises EOOD Site, and to ensure that you "log off" and exit from your account with the SL Enterprises EOOD Site or (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
7. Any Transaction with a third party Affiliate, advertiser or vendor that requires delivery or shipping of goods and/or services will be handled by such advertiser, Affiliate or vendor and will be delivered or shipped by such advertiser, Affiliate or vendor, or its designated third party. A full disclosure of rates, fees and shipping terms and conditions will be displayed on that advertiser, Affiliate or vendor’s website where the Transaction is completed, if different from SL Enterprises EOOD .
8. If you register for the Ad Serving Program You will become an independent third party contractor (“Independent Sales Representative”) of SL Enterprises EOOD, Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD is not responsible or liable for the statements, acts or omissions of advertisers, clients, Affiliates and Independent Sales Representatives, whether through or in connection with the SL Enterprises EOOD Site, the Ad Serving Program,“offline,” or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, although SL Enterprises EOOD enables Independent Sales Representatives to create Profile Pages that may contain SL Enterprises EOOD branding and content and that may share URLs with the SL Enterprises EOOD Site (for example, URLs such as
"www……../[Independent Sales Representative's name") you acknowledge and agree that SL Enterprises EOOD has no control over, and is not responsible or liable for, any text, images, or other information or materials posted by Independent Sales Representatives to such personalised Profile Pages or any customisations made by Independent Sales Representatives to such personalised Profile Pages or any materials communicated by any Independent Sales Representatives to you SL Enterprises EOOD has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any Independent Sales Representatives or any material communicated by an Independent Sales Representatives to you which is not SL Enterprises EOOD . Material as defined in the Policies and Procedures, and makes no representations or warranties as to the security of any communications between you and any Independent Sales Representatives undertaken using the Independent Sales Representatives’ personalised Profile page.
9. Byxpress reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
10. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of SLEnterprises EOOD or of SaL Enterprises EOODs’ clients, advertisers, Affiliates or any third party (including without limitation anySL Enterprises EOOD Independent Sales Representatives, or other third party persons or organisations affiliated with SL Enterprises EOOD , third-party providers, clients or subcontractors) or the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party.
12. You further agree and acknowledge that payments will be processed by a third party payment gateway or card processor and that as such, you will be subject to their terms and conditions and that certain fees may apply to your Transaction. Those fees will be disclosed to you at all times for that Transaction.
13. Purchases of SL Enterprises EOOD products and services can be made online through the SL Enterprises EOOD Site, a Profile Page or Independent Sales Representatives’ back office. There is no requirement for an original written signed agreement. Your submission of an online order through these websites constitutes your offer to purchase and the issue of the receipt of the order by SL Enterprises EOOD constitutes the acceptance of your order.
14. SL Enterprises EOOD is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between members and any third party sellers, or have any control, involvement or influence over the products purchased by members from such third party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third party sellers. The Company therefore disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on SL Enterprises EOOD .
For any request for returns regarding the aforesaid third party products, the Company may, upon request by you, but at its sole discretion, contact the relevant third party seller to accept the return of such product against the original invoice for the product(s), provided however that the Company shall not be responsible for the acceptance or rejection of such request by the third party seller.
At its sole discretion, SL Enterprises EOOD may take the returned third party product back with us and grant credit for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on SL Enterprises EOOD ,.
15. Except for death or personal injury arising through our gross negligence, SL Enterprises EOOD shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the Site, or any content on the Site.
16. Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section "Terms and Conditions". You confirm these Terms and Conditions and any changes or modifications made thereto each and every time you visit this Site, place an order of SL Enterprises EOOD products and services, use the SL Enterprises EOOD Site, Profile Pages or back offices, or make a payment through your online accounts.
17. SL Enterprises EOOD does not guarantee that the Site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the Site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content or information provided on the Site is accurate,complete or up to date.
18. SL Enterprises EOOD takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this Site or that appear on advertising published on the Site or Ad Serving Program. Byxpress cannot take responsibility for the practices or content of these sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on any sites you may visit before providing personal information. Other companies, organisations or individuals with whom Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD contracts or collaborates are independent third party contractors of Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD .and are not otherwise affiliated with Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD is not responsible or liable for the statements, acts or omissions of third party contractors or Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Independent Sales Representatives, whether through or in connection with the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site, any Independent Sales Representatives’ personalised online site, "offline," or otherwise.
20. Any communications between you and Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD s, whether by your use of this Site or by email communication with us, is an electronic communication which is governed by the laws of London, UK.
21. Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to change the products or services or to limit the available quantity of any product or service on the Site, including advertisings by
third party Affiliates, contractors, advertisers or vendors. Price and availability of any product or package offered through the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site are subject to change without notice, and Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD shall not be responsible for errors in the prices or descriptions of such products and services. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
22. THE Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD THEREON.
23. To cancel a purchase order, you must email email@example.com. no later than fourteen days (14) following the date of receipt of purchase. You understand that there will be no refund after this fourteen (14) day period.
24. THE DIGITAL NATURE OF CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MAKES ANY POSSIBILITY FOR A REFUND COMMERCIALLY IMPRACTICAL. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, PAYMENTS FOR BYXPRESS
PRODUCTS DURING THE COURSE OF THE AGREEMENT AND FOLLOWING TERMINATION ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
25. We expect users of the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site to respect the law as well as the rights and dignity of others. While using the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In particular, you agree not to:
a) Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site or Independent Sales Representatives’ personal profile page:
i. Any information or materials that are or may be, or the posting, transmission or use of which is or may
be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libellous; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right.
ii. Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
iii. Any unsolicited or unauthorised advertisements, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation that is not expressly approved by Byxpress in advance.
iv. Any personally identifiable information of another individual, without the prior consent of such individual.
b) Use the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
c) Use the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, impersonate, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or to harvest or collect information about users of the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site.
d) Use the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site or Independent Affiliate personalised online site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD ’ express prior written consent.
26. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to access and use the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site and Independent Affiliate personalised online site, and for paying all charges related thereto.
27. Any data or information collected by Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD either through the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD Site or by any other method in connection with the business of Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD in relation to the Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD products and services, Independent Sales Representatives or otherwise is the property of ……...
28. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms and Conditions and the agreement they provide with you therewith does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Sarlbore Enterprises EOOD.
29. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Sacret Life website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
30. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovenia. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Slovenia.
31. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this Site immediately.
32. We reserve the right to prevent you from accessing this Site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.